Personal Data Collection Statement
Pinpoint Asia International (Hong Kong) Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and other users of our websites and services.
The personal data collected in this form will be used by Pinpoint Asia Limited, their respective subsidiaries and branch(es), the “Company” or “us” to assess your suitability for assuming the position you are applying for, to determine the remuneration and benefits package, if applicable, and to search for suitable positions and make recommendations to you (“the Data Collection Purpose”).
Personal and sensitive information (“Personal Data”) will be collected from you when you attend a consultation, interview, submit your resume or take part in any psychometric assessments or tests.
- Personal and sensitive information will also be collected when we receive:
- any references for you;
- results of inquiries that we might make of your former employers, work colleagues, educational institutions, professional associations or registration body;
- the results of any competency assessment or medical test; performance feedback (whether positive or negative);
- any complaint from or about you in the workplace;
- any information about a workplace accident in which you are involved;
- any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or enquiry in which you are or have been involved;
- any additional information you provide us regarding your work preferences.
Your Personal Data collected by Pinpoint Asia will be used in connection with:
- potential and actual employers and clients of Pinpoint Asia;
- our insurers;
- a professional association or registration body that has a proper interest in the disclosure of your personal and sensitive information;
- an Employee Compensation body;
- our contractors and suppliers – e.g. people contracted to Pinpoint Asia to assist in the nature of our work;
- related bodies corporate for the above purposes;
- any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence.
You hereby authorise Pinpoint Asia to act as your agent and, with your consent, to submit applications to clients on your behalf. Where such consent is given, you confirm that no other agency or firm has represented you to the same client.
In the event that your application is unsuccessful for the nominated position(s), you acknowledge and consent to your Personal Data being used by Pinpoint Asia personnel to consider your suitability for other positions with prospective employers.
For this purpose, you acknowledge and consent to this information being retained in your confidential personnel file by Pinpoint Asia until you request deletion of this information in accordance with the law.