- Tell me about yourself is one of the most popular questions in job interviews. It’s a great way to start off the conversation and requires ZERO preparation on the interviewers. But at the same time, tell me about yourself question can also gauge someone’s ability to handle open and relatively ambiguous query and develop a coherent and relevant reply. Basically, all the hard work is on your side. How do you answer it? Please see below.
2. Video interviews are everywhere! Especially with the current situation with Covid, video interviews are becoming the default mode of an interview these days. With the increasing number of video interviews, it is essential to know the video interview etiquettes as well as the best practice.
3. How long do you think people spend reading a CV? 5 minutes? 1 minute? Most research says that the average time spent on reading a CV before closing it is around 6-8 seconds.
4. In this video, I will cover three big mistakes that you should absolutely avoid for your upcoming interviews.
5. Let me teach you how to talk bad about your previous employer! If you watch or read any interview tips about this topic, you will notice that EVERY SINGLE one of them tells you NOT to say anything negative about your previous employer during the interview.
6. In this video, I will share with you the best way to answer the “What’s your salary expectation” question during a job interview.
7. Let’s assume you have successfully passed all the interviews and have received an amazing offer from your dream company. Congratulations. You have signed the paper and now the employer is about to kick off the background checking process.
8. Asking questions at the end of the interview (especially when the interviewer says “do you have any questions”) is not optional. It is a MUST.
9. In this video, I will teach you how to safely answer this common yet tricky question: What are your career goals?
10. Career Summary is a short paragraph at the beginning of your CV detailing your strongest selling points. It is like your elevator sales pitch for your resume. It is usually one of the first things people read when they open your CV and therefore has the potential to grab the readers’ attention right
11. As you know, “What are your weaknesses?” is an extremely common interview and it really is a tricky one. In this video, I would like to share with you ONE ANSWER you can ALWAYS use when faced with the question “What are your weaknesses?”
12. In this video, I will share with you some market intelligence on how 2020 went as well as what we can potentially expect in the new year with the hope that it could provide some useful guidelines as you prepare for your next move.