A global investment bank is looking for a Unix/Linux server specialist to join their regional team.
– Providing responsive and high-quality IT support services to clients
– Provide System Administration & On-going Production Support
– Provide infrastructure administration, performance tuning, capacity planning, implementation, upgrade, and support of – Windows/Linux/Unix platforms and HP SAN Storage
– Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
– 3-5+ years of relevant experience with server/system admin
– Solid knowledge in the administration and support of Linux/Unix
– Commercial experience on Windows is preferred
– Some exposure to database admin would be preferred (Sybase/MSSQL).
– Responsible, service and customer-oriented, hard working, mature, self-motivated character
– Good command of spoken and written English (Chinese is good to have)
– Occasionally required to work during non-office hours as required by the nature of the job
This will initially be a 1 year contract with a potential to renew or covert to permanent.