Our client, a leading global investment, is currently looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their infrastructure team. The selected candidate would be driving the daily operations and ongoing project implementation.
– Manage daily operations of the Windows Server environment.
– Responsible for Windows Systems administration including installation, configurations, migrations, patching, upgrades, and deployment etc.
– Perform diagnostic, root cause analysis and problem-solving of Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMWare and Anti-Virus.
– Responsible for technical solutions on infrastructure projects.
– Responsible for end-to-end project management including feasibility study, planning, implementation, and delivery.
– Work with various IT teams in enhancing the IT infrastructure environment.
– At least 1 – 2 years of Windows System support and administration experience.
– Sounds knowledge and experience in Windows Server.
– Experience and working experience with Active Directory & Group Policy, and VMware.
– Experience in infrastructure related project management and system integration projects.
– MCSA or MCSE Certifications is preferred.
– Communications skills in Cantonese and English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/