Our client, a leading global Tier-1 bank, is currently looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their global infrastructure team. The selected candidate would be part of their global team with large responsibilities across the global infrastructure. Great potential and remuneration.
– Provide and manage Level 2 and 3 Support of Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 in a global infrastructure prospective.
– Responsible for Windows Systems projects including administration, configurations, migrations, upgrades and deployment ,etc. Worked with global team to provide global infrastructure support.
– At least 5 years of Windows System support and administration experience.
– Sounds knowledge and experience on Windows Server 2003 and 2008. Candidate with Microsoft Clustering technology experience would be highly preferred.
– Experience with IIS, VEA, VMware and SQL Server is highly preferable.
– Experience with Firmware management.
– Candidate with scripting experience using PowerShell or VB automating system admin tasks is highly preferable.
– Knowledge and Experience in managing patching, migration, upgrade, installation and configurations with a large enterprise environment.
– Excellent English Communications skill and interpersonal skills. This person will be collaborating with global teams.