Our client, a leading global Tier-1 bank, is currently looking for a senior Windows System Engineer / Architect to join their global infrastructure team. Selected candidate would be part of their global team with large responsibilities across the global infrastructure. Great potential and remuneration.
– Provide and manage Level 3 Support of Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 from a global infrastructure perspective.
– Responsible for Windows System projects including architecture design and build, planning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning. Worked with global team to ensure a smooth project deployment.
– Administering Windows Clustering, VMWare & Citrix Administration in a mature environment.
– At least 7 years of Windows System experience in an enterprise infrastructure environment.
– Ideally the candidate has experience in providing and managing Level 3 support.
– Extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft Active Directory and GPO Management.
-Extensive experience in managing Distributed Systems projects, migration, upgrade, installation and configurations.
-Excellent English Communications skill. This person will be collaborating with global teams.