An exciting opportunity for a top-calibre Windows System Administrator to work in a technically challenging environment with a leading financial institution.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
– Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a Windows Administrator/2nd level helpdesk support position, preferably with at least 1 year of experience gained from financial industry
– Strong knowledge in Microsoft Platforms including Windows Servers, MS Exchange, Active Directory, etc.
– Some knowledge of networking, Unix, Backup technology, VMWare, SAN
– Someone with is flexible for occasional travel to Mainland China
– Strong proficiency in both English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking skills a plus