A leading global financial firm is looking for a highly skilled Windows Server team lead to join their growing infrastructure technology team.
– At least 5 years proven experience and knowledge on Windows Server Administration (Windows 2003 / 2008 operating systems, Active Directory 2003 / 2008 including DNS, DHCP, DFSR, WINS, Exchange Server, Blackberry, Group Policies and Microsoft Clustering)
– Familiarity with infrastructure technology such as Storage (SAN), Backup, VMWare, Internet Security and Antivirus
– Experience in leading a desktop support team would be highly preferred
– Good understanding on Windows and Unix Scripting
– Good Communication Skills
– Industry IT qualifications such as MCSE, RHCE, LPI are expected but not essential