Our client is a leading global financial institution where they are looking for a strong Windows Cloud Infrastructure Lead to manage their Microsoft based cloud infrastructure. It will be part of the global team with long term large scale projects. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Manage and lead the cloud infrastructure operations and services.
– Operate, maintain and upgrade the Cloud Platform.
– Plan and execute software installations and upgrades.
– Analyze and review system data capacity and planning purpose. Manage enterprise wise system deployment.
– Plan and coordinate appropriate data backup and database archive operations, as well as related strategies.
– Develop and maintain appropriate system documentations and procedures.
– Extensive Windows Server Administration Experience in Wintel including Active Directory, DNS, IIS, MSSQL, ADFS.
– Cloud technical experience in Azure, Softlayer, VMWare or Citrix.
– Cloud experience in backups and monitoring.
– Experience with Visualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
– Networking Experience in TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, DHCP.
– Expertise in IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, RRAS, Routing Protocols, SSH, Networking Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools.
– Experience with programming / scripting (Batch / Powershell / VB)
– Strong Technology Management experience and Team Management experience.
– Experience with Infrastructure projects across Data Centre consolidations and migration.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Great Communications skills in English.