Our client is a leading global financial institution where they are looking for a strong Windows Cloud Engineer to build their new cloud infrastructure. It will be part of the global team with long term large scale projects. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Design and build the cloud infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)
– Act as a Senior Administrator and Engineer to operate, maintain and upgrade the Cloud Platform.
– Plan and execute software installations and upgrades.
– Analyze and review system data capacity and planning purpose. Manage enterprise wise system deployment.
– Plan and coordinate appropriate data backup and database archive operations, as well as related strategies.
– Develop and maintain appropriate system documentations and procedures.
– Extensive Windows Server Administration Experience in Wintel including Active Directory, DNS, IIS, MSSQL, ADFS.
– Cloud Provider experience (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
– Cloud experience in backups and monitoring.
– Experience with Visualization (Hyper-V, VMWare, Xen)
– Networking Experience in TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, DHCP.
– Expertise in IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, RRAS, Routing Protocols, SSH, Networking Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools.
– Experience with programming / scripting (Batch / Powershell / VB)
– Experience with Infrastructure projects across Data Centre consolidations and migration.
– SOA Service Models.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Great Communications skills in English.
– MCSD – Azure Solutions Architect is highly preferred.