Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a strong Windows Cloud Admin Engineer to manage their state of the art Cloud infrastructure. Selected candidate will be working with their large scale Windows Cloud Space. Perm Position with great opportunity.
– Support and manage the cloud infrastructure operations and services.
– Provide system monitoring and tuning, to ensure the platform is at its optimum level of performance.
– Plan and execute software installations and upgrades.
– Analyze and review system data capacity and develop capacity plans.
– Plan and coordinate appropriate data backup and database archive operations, as well as related strategies.
– Develop and maintain appropriate system documentations and procedures.
– Windows Server Administration Experience in Wintel including Active Directory, DNS, IIS, MSSQL, ADFS.
– Cloud technical experience in Azure, Softlayer, VMWare or Citrix.
– Cloud experience in backups and monitoring.
– Configuration management tools experience such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible.
– Experience with Visualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
– Experience with programming / scripting (Powershell / .Net)
– Extensive knowledge with networking including TCP/IP, DNS, DFS, LDAP, DHCP, SSL, HTTP etc.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Good Communications skills in English and Chinese.