Our client, one of the leading international investment banks is looking for a highly motivated developer to join their Equities team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the business to develop web-based applications for clients and internal use and supporting daily tasks within the trading environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to the Equities business and work with the regional team.
– Develop web-based applications for external and internal use.
– Monitoring of performance indicators, sales tools management, reporting, etc.
– Handle ad hoc projects and daily requests to support the front office, stakeholders, senior management etc.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
– Knowledge and experience in Equity Sales or Brokerage is a definite advantage.
– Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
– Must have excellent soft skills, presentable, and possess excellent English. Mandarin and/or Japanese is a plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)