Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst with strong technical and business domain knowledge to manage their greenfield Warrant Market Making projects.
– Work closely with the business and traders to analyze and gather Warrant Market Making system requirements.
– Coordinate with the IT team, vendors, and delivery team for technical requirements, architecture design, testing, and implementation throughout the whole SDLC.
– Analyze the requirements and dependencies with other upstream and downstream systems related to Warrant Market Making business, e.g. Issuance Workflow.
– Create project plans and proactively track progress and changes.
– Manage testing for new features and enhancement before deployment to UAT and productions.
– Monitor and manage program risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
– Work with the production support team on releases and issue management.
– Present updates to stakeholders and other members of senior management teams that identify progress and salient issues.
– At least 8 years of business analyst experience in the investment banking / financial services industry.
– A good understanding and knowledge of the Warrant Market Making business are highly preferred.
– Knowledge of Option Pricing would be a great plus. Ideally with a strong mathematical mindset.
– Familiar with general analysis tools and programming languages such as Python, SQL, etc.
– Solid knowledge in the development and implementation of SDLC.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University, good academic performance
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)