Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a senior information security and technology risk professional to join their global security/risk team. The successful candidate will provide leadership, strategy and guidance in protecting critical technology platform and data as well as raising the awareness of security and risk among the users.
– Participate on security related infrastructure projects to improve infrastructure security; Respond to critical alerts or new vulnerabilities during the Asia time zone.
– Ensure that infrastructure related risks are appropriately communicated and mitigated.
– Advise business & technology users on technology risk policies/standards to ensure that the security principles are understood; Ensure that security solutions are adopted by the users
– Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance to information security & BCP standards and policies (in-house and external technology platforms)
– Work closely with senior key stakeholders to report high-priority risk issues and recommend strategies to mitigate them.
– Maintain a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements of the region in order to conduct internal self-assessments and gap analysis and ensure compliance.
– Participate in global and local risk/security initiatives
– Work with business continuity teams in all business and technology groups in Asia to provide structure and guidance
– Promote awareness of information security and business continuity within the region
– At least 10 or more years of technology experience, either in technology risk/security, infrastructure or application development.
– Proven information security knowledge (application and/or infrastructure)
– Hands-on infrastructure knowledge in relation to security including Windows Server, Desktop Unix/Linux OS, Storage, Networking, Market Data, Databases and connectivity, Remote Access, Firewall, Voice and Audio Visual platforms, including vulnerability assessment would be preferred
– Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and or technology control requirements across the Asia markets
– Strong project management and leadership skills
– Demonstrable ability to define and drive strategy while working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders
– Ability to work effectively as part of the regional and global team supporting a wide technology community
– Previously finance experience is preferred but not a must
– Familiarity with Risk Analysis and Risk Management methodologies is preferred
– Experience in business continuity management or technology crisis management is preferred
– Fluency in Asian languages preferred (Japanese, Mandarin, Korean)