We are looking for a lead Salesforce.com developer to join a strong engineering team focused on Salesforce platform adoption. This is an opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building a brand new successful, sustainable and strategic CRM product for 3000+ users in the Investment Banking Business.
– Leader: guide the team to hit delivery milestones and navigate blocker issues. Perform code reviews and make code quality decisions. Validate software design and implementation, prioritize teamwork and ship solutions our business loves.
– Coach: define software design patterns; design SF data models, Lightning and Apex solutions for the team. Mentor and educate juniors.
– Developer: lead by example. Write Apex and Lightning solutions alongside the team. Work with ETL and data models
– Minimum 6+ years of development/coding experience with Salesforce
– Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce project as lead developer or tech lead
– Extensive experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem, including Apex, Lightning and data models
– Strong experience with writing Apex code, triggers, classes, Lightning components and workflows/approval rules using custom code
– Clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing models
– Strong understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations
– Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, APIs and REST
– Exposure to ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Mulesoft)
– Experience with relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)