Our client, a leading global investment, is looking for a seasoned low-latency dev lead to join their high-profile electronic trading / quantitative prime services (high-frequency hedge funds) team and lead their greenfield low-latency trading development from scratch. Excellent business / senior mgmt exposure and compensation!
– We provide state-of-the-art ultra-low-latency DMA solutions to a very niche domain of sophisticated, high-frequency trading clients, mostly Hedge funds.
– You will lead a team focused on building out the functionality and platform which will be integrated with our flagship low latency hardware-accelerated product offering.
– Design and development of ultra-low-latency Equities trading systems
– Interact with both senior Front Office stakeholders at the MD level in the region
– Analysing business requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and creating a technical specification where needed
– Participate in code reviews and architectural decisions
– Holistic simulation and testing of the trading system for high reliability
– Provide estimates for tasks including design, development, and testing
– Support analysis, testing, and operations teams
– Mentor junior developers
– Excellent JAVA (10+ years experience) programming skills for developing large-scale, mission-critical systems
– Excellent experience in developing low-latency trading systems and writing Java code for multithreaded server applications and performance tuning techniques on Linux
– Experience with unit testing practices
– Good scripting skills using Python, Perl, or similar
– Understanding of higher-level Computer Science concepts such as data structures and algorithms
– Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
– Proven experience in working in the investment banking, working directly with Traders and Desk Heads
– Experience in C++
– Advanced expertise in computer networks, computer architecture, and operating systems
– Advanced knowledge of Linux
– Agile software development methodology
– Degree in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)