As a Lead Quant Analyst of the APAC QA Equities function, you will act as a team lead and be the main contact point for all our local stakeholders. You will be in charge of growing the team in APAC and of supporting all APAC modeling needs related to volatility products, flow products and market data calibration.
What will you be doing?
– Acting as the main point of contact for all APAC QA Equity Product interactions with local stakeholders including (trading desks, IT, Market risk)
– Working with our model validation teams in order to produce high-quality documentation up to the standard set within the firm and required by our regulators
– Supporting the trading desk with day to day requests, as well as trading tools development
– Designing, developing and maintaining our pricing/risk/market discovery models and infrastructure components
– Enhancing our automated volatility fitting process with new features with the focus to region-specific requirements
– Establishing processes/systems in order to question them in a positive, productive and efficient way
– Working with the IT teams in order to support the production and be able to roll out in a timely fashion our new models or fixes
What we’re looking for:
– Proven knowledge and experience within Equities Quant
– Previous experience using C++ and/or Python
– Strong analytical and numerical skills
– Excellent stakeholder management/communications skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
– Experience with cross-platform / cross-technology development (Windows/Linux, Java/C#)
– Past management experience is desirable
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)