It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global financial institution, selected candidate will be leading their large technology development with various new initiatives in the pension and wealth management space. This role works closely with regional senior management and CIOs. Great opportunity and challenge.
– Work closely CIOs, senior management, business stakeholders to define technology solution and delivery aligning with the global and regional business goals.
– Manage and formulate system roadmap, solution design, deliverables and implementation to fulfill business requirements. Maintain the production system in high availability accordingly to the SLA.
– Manage IT Resources, Financial, budget, efficiency and compliance across the division.
– Build strong development team with positive culture, high performance, team engagement, leadership, continuous skills development and risk management.
– Work closely with development team to define methodology (Agile / Scrum), IT Control Framework, SDLC and QA.
– Extensive large team management experience (at least 20 – 30+ people) with strong proven system development track record.
– Sound industry knowledge and experience in at least of of the following: Pension, Wealth Management or Insurance.
– Strong team leadership in large team management, able to drive high performance team, people development and retention.
– Extensive knowledge in IT control, IT regulatory, compliance and international IT practices.
– Strong personality and character to engage and influence both IT and business communities.
– Strong visionary and insight to tell what kind of new technology should apply in the future development. Ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
– Excellent communications skill in Cantonese and English to lead local development and work with global senior management.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a reputable University.
– MBA would be a great plus.