Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for an experienced Python/VBA developer to join their fast-growing Equity Derivatives Market-Making team.
– You will be leading the APAC team and facing the APAC EFS business, gathering user requirements and driving the local Front Office IT projects
– You will be involved in the design and implementation of Front-office IT team-owned applications/tools/reports.
– Be innovative and drive key architectural decisions to come up with something new and deliver the FO IT Strategy
– You will interact with different people, Trading/Operations and Finance clients as well as work closely with different region team members
– You will be involved in the integration of FO IT solutions into another framework where required
– You will be providing tactical solutions on business requests to supplement the strategic toolset offerings
– Ability to interact and build relationships with front office business interacting with business
– Excellent understanding of EQ DRVT assets (pricing/risk) and systems
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box
– Hands-on development experience (C# / VBA / Python preferred)
– Hands-on development experience with databases, SQL, and scripting
– Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and willing to teach others. Able to work effectively with regional/global teams
– Have Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
– Be proficient in the software development process and best practices (TDD, code reviews etc.).
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)