Our client, an elite global investment bank, is looking for a highly technical development lead to join their growing fixed-income technology team. Macro technology organization supports the business interests of the Interest Rates and Foreign exchange businesses in Asia. This team has the unique position of spanning two of the fastest growing and diverse business units within the Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities Division. We are looking to grow our team with motivated and experienced technologists eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
We provide the opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate, driven engineers who enjoy working with the best and brightest talent, pushing technological boundaries and discovering new possibilities on a day-to-day basis. We have a deep pipeline of business-driven project requests aimed at automating trading workflows and increasing our competitive advantage with our clients. We use Java to build distributed services and are in the process of redefining how we perform inter-process communication in our services-oriented architecture.
– Write elegant, readable and well-documented code, with unquestionable test coverage
– Work as part of a team responsible for the development and ownership of a key functional business deliverable
– Manage/lead a team of highly competent and talented developers
– Engage in complex problem solving or analyzing large datasets, and excel at optimizing systems/software for performance, availability, scalability and maintainability
– Build strong relationships with our business partners, implementing quality improvements to our products
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
– 8-10+ years experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
– Ability to apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem-solving and product development
– Comfortable with multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
– Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Interest in fixed income products
– Experience in fixed income asset classes
– Knowledge of trading technologies in the front-office of a trading organization
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)