Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a strong candidate with track record of successfully delivering EQ DRVT or similar projects/programs at a global financial firm.
Our client’s business is driving an aggressive change programme of implementing a new global processing platform for EQ DRVT (including vanilla and exotic products). This includes pre-trade, workflow, trade capture, lifecycle, confirmation, and settlement.
The role will include:
– Work closely with structured EQ DRVT desk to communicate progress, set expectations and gather new requirements
– Define and prioritize regional requirements with all stakeholders including sales, trading, quants, ops in the region and integrate them into the global programme
– Represent the Asia business in the global forum
– Manage the deployment of new Exotics booking system and the retirement of legacy system in the region
– Make key program decisions such as priotization of stakeholder’s requirements and balancing tactical vs strategic needs
– Very strong project management skills
– Proven track record of delivering regional/global program in Equity Derivatives or similar businesses as well as building strong relationships with the desk
– Leadership and influencing skills
– Ability to manage expectations working closely with stakeholders of all levels