Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a voice and data network senior engineer to join their infrastructure team. Selected candidate will be working on large scale network infrastructure projects. Great exposure and remuneration.
– Responsible for the administration of LAN/WAN server, network infrastructure planning and execution and voice/telecommunication system setting and planning.
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed system networks more efficiently.
– Plans and executes voice and data network infrastructure projects.
– Maintains and monitors data services efficiency, performance and security.
– Manage and coordinate with vendors on procurement, project implementation and budget.
– Strong experience with Network and Voice Technology: Cisco IP Phone infrastructure, Redbox Voice Recorder, NICE, BT Dealer Board, etc.
– Good knowledge in networking equipments and operations on Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Securities, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, etc.
– 5+ years of experience in the networking field.
– CCVP is a plus.
– Strong academic qualifications and an engineering degree.
– Good Communication Skill in English.