Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Voice Network Engineer to join their infrastructure team. Selected candidate will be working on large scale network infrastructure projects. Great exposure and remuneration.
– Responsible for the network infrastructure planning, administration of LAN/WAN server, designing data communication systems.
– Plans and executes voice network infrastructure projects.
– Maintains and monitors voice and data network efficiency, performance and security.
– Manage and coordinate with vendors on procurement, project implementation and budget.
– Strong experience with Network and Voice Technology: Cisco IP Phone infrastructure, Redbox Voice Recorder, NICE, BT Dealer Board, etc.
– Good knowledge in networking equipment and operations on Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Securities, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, etc.
– 5+ years of experience in the networking field.
– CCNP or CCVP is a plus.
– Strong academic qualifications and an engineering degree.
– Good communication skill in Cantonese and English.