My client, a leading investment bank is looking for a strong Voice Network Design and Build Engineer in their regional engineering team. Selected candidate will be driving the new infrastructure project across the engineering side. Rare opportunity for true Voice Engineering expert.
– Responsible for the system design, integration and management of voice technology related projects.
– Manage Voice products across Trader Voice Systems, IP-PBX, voicemail, call center and audio conferencing systems.
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed voice network systems more efficiently.
– Design voice platform deployment models standards, upgrade procedures, monitoring procedures etc.
– Plans and executes voice network infrastructure projects.
– Maintains and monitors voice services efficiency, performance and security.
– Analyze production outage trends and recommend long-term product fixes.
– Strong experience in design, deployment and support of voice platforms.
– Hands-on experience in Cisco voice products including Communications Manager, Unity Connection etc.
– Experience on unified communications and network infrastructure.
– Experience in engineering, deployment and support of large scale, multisite voice communications systems.
– Experience on trader voice platforms such as IPC trading platform.
– Thorough understanding of the voice communication concepts and protocols.
– Experience on various enterprise voice products such as Asterisk IP-PBX, Audio Conferencing bridges, IPCC, IVR solutions.
– Strong academic qualifications and an engineering degree.
– Good Communication Skill in English.