Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a voice and data network senior engineer to join their infrastructure team. Selected candidate will be working on large scale network infrastructure projects. Great exposure and remuneration.
– Responsible for the administration of LAN/WAN server, network infrastructure planning and execution and voice/telecommunication system setting and planning
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed data telecommunications systems more efficiently
– Plans and executes data network infrastructure projects
– Maintains and monitors data services efficiency, performance and security
– Manage and coordinate with vendors on procurement, project implementation and budget
– Strong experience in networking equipments and operations on Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, BGP, MPLS, etc
– Strong experience with Architecture design for Network and Voice Technology, Firewall, Security etc
– Experience in LAN / WAN configuration, cabling, subnetting and VPNs, tunneling protocols, etc
– 7+ years of experience in the networking field
– CCSE, CCNP is highly preferable.
– Strong academic qualifications and an engineering degree
– Good Communication Skill in English