Great opportunity for a talented Unix admin to enter the Financial Industry and get exposed to state-of-the-art Infrastructure technology.
– Provide systems administration for all Unix environments (production & testing)
– Provide 1st/2nd line support on Unix and Database environments
– Provide Database server administration (production & testing environments)
– Responsible for investigating and diagnosing production issues or outages and responding in a timely fashion
– Perform analysis on current systems and make recommendation on tactical and strategic solutions for Network, System and Storage Environment
– Perform patch installations/upgrades of operating system and database
– Review, classify, prioritize, and analyze problematic situations and escalate as necessary
Qualified candidate will possess:
– Computer Science or Engineering degree
– Experience in administration of Red Hat Linux and/or Solaris
– Proficiency and working knowledge of Network
– Scripting experience such as Perl Programming or Unix shell scripting very desirable.
– Excellent English and Cantonese
– Previous finance experience is not necessary