Our client, a leading global insurance firm, is looking for a strong Transformation Programme Director with proven programme management experience in a regional prospective. Selected candidate will be leading the transformation projects across the APAC region. This role is a high profile senior position with great exposure.
– Manage the regional technology transformation projects portfolio across various business and technology teams.
– Lead the transformation with appropriate frameworks, methods and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
– Build Transformation Strategy across a pool of programme resources. Drive projects delivery and work improvements across the APAC region.
– Provide technical expertise and business acumen to the APAC region’s internal and external stakeholders.
– Manage the project portfolio with a clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Ensure the transformation projects are aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement etc.
– Oversee program reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management etc.
– Manage and develop a matrix programme team with well defined programme reports.
– Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the programme team.
– University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
– Proven experience in managing and delivering large transformational change programmes in cross functional and geographical spaces. ($8m USD minimum)
– Proven experience in multi vendor relationship management.
– Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities across different geographies and culture.
– Expert knowledge of complex and multi functional programme management.
– Good knowledge of all aspects of systems development and SDLC (Agile)
– Great knowledge of business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skill with different senior stakeholders.
– Strong strategic vision and leadership.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.