Our client, a leading global financial institution, is looking for a regional Transformation Portfolio Director with proven programme management experience in a regional prospective. Selected candidate will be leading the transformation projects across the APAC region. This role is a high profile senior position with great exposure.
– Manage the regional technology transformation projects portfolio across various business and technology teams.
– Lead the transformation with appropriate frameworks, methods and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
– Build Transformation Strategy across a pool of programme resources. Drive projects delivery and work improvements across the APAC region.
– Provide technical expertise and business acumen to the APAC region’s internal and external stakeholders.
– Manage the project portfolio with a clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Ensure the transformation projects are aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement etc.
– Oversee program reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management etc.
– Manage and develop a matrix programme team with well defined programme reports.
– Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the programme team.
– University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
– Proven experience in managing and delivering large transformational change programmes in cross functional and geographical spaces. ($8m USD minimum)
– Proven experience in multi vendor relationship management.
– Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities across different geographies and culture
– Expert knowledge of complex and multi functional programme management.
– Good knowledge of all aspects of systems development and SDLC (Agile)
– Great knowledge of business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skill with different senior stakeholders.
– Strong strategic vision and leadership.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/