Our client, a global trading systems technology firm, using latest technologies in their products, with users from top investment banks and buy-side. They are now looking for a Production Engineer to manage their UNIX Trading Systems. Great opportunity to join the financial sectors and work with an international team.
– Manage the hosting platform and make sure the platform’s capacity and responsiveness is matching the quality requirements.
– Manage the platform’s application administration.
– Analyze incidents and problems, with appropriate incident management.
– Enhance and implement the production platform across automation. Build and enhance the platform with appropriate maintenance.
– Develop and establish automation scripts.
– 3 to 5 years experience of managing enterprise level hosting environment.
– Experience of Unix (Sun Solaris) and Linux. Experience with Windows is also preferred.
– Good Perl Scripting development experience.
– Experience with managing a large critical and complex application environment.
– Excellent English Communications skill and interpersonal skills. This person will be collaborating with global teams.