Our client, a global financial institution, is looking for a trading systems network lead to manage their HK and regional network build projects. You will be the key person in Hong Kong to drive these exciting projects. Great exposure and remuneration.
– Responsible for overall network operations, leading the new network infrastructure build and new solutions deployment.
– Administration of LAN/WAN server, provide network infrastructure planning, design and deployment.
– Work closely with infrastructure team, senior management and global network engineers on large scale projects.
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed trading network systems.
– Plans and executes data network infrastructure projects.
– Maintains and monitors data services efficiency, performance and security.
– Manage and coordinate with vendors on procurement, project implementation and budget.
– Strong experience in networking operations on Switches, Routers, and Security including CISCO 3750, 65XX, 28XX-38XX, Nexus 3K/5K, ASA, F5, Juniper.
– Strong experience with Architecture design for Network Technology, Firewall, Security etc.
– Experience in LAN / WAN configuration, cabling, subnetting and VPNs, tunneling protocols, etc.
– 7+ years of experience in the networking field.
– CCNP is required.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
– Good Communication Skill in English.