Our client, a successful FinTech Company, is looking for a strong Linux Engineer to support their Trading Systems product. The selected candidate will be part of their global team working on latest technology and robust infrastructure. Great potential and remuneration.
– Manage the Linux platform and keep track of the resource usage as well as monitor automated tasks.
– Act as part of the DevOps Development team, work closely with the development, QA, and production environment by changing and configuring the platform which fit the business needs.
– Automate system administration tasks with Scripting.
– Implement and improve configuration management based on Chef and Ansible.
– Identify hardware issues and interface with hardware counterparts.
– Work closely with global counterparts on project coordination and technical matters.
– Work with the global counterparts to provide follow the sun support model.
– At least 5+ years of Linux Systems support and administration experience.
– Detail knowledge of Linux Operating System with recent versions of RHEL and CentOS.
– Good virutalization experience.
– Experience in shell scripting, with the ability to automate daily command-line operations.
– Knowledge of networking such as IP, routing, firewall etc.
– Good understanding of configuration management concepts ideally with Chef or Ansible.
– Exposure to Cloud technologies and services such as Openstacks and AWS etc.
– Excellent English Communications skill and interpersonal skills. This person will be collaborating with global teams.