This is an exciting opportunity for a QA to join a leading investment bank with their front office Equity and list equity derivatives trading team. Selected candidates will be working on their mission critical trading systems. It is a great opportunity to join the investment banking industry.
– Responsible provide quality assurance and monitor the entire equity trading flow and make sure the FIX connectivity at full availability.
– Analyze FIX Gateways and FIX engines to ensure high throughput of FIX messages.
– Work with Front office development and application support team to understand the testing requirements and prepare test plans and test scripts.
– Provide connectivity testing on both manual and automated testing. The machine is based on Unix platform.
– At least 3 years of technology experience in preparing Test Cases, Test Plans, and executing testing scripts.
– Experience with Unix / Linux Based operating systems, ideally with Perl / Shell scripting.
– Understanding of Trading Flow and Connectivity with Exchanges would be an advantage.
– Experience on Equity Trading Systems, ideally in OMS and FIX Connectivity, would be a bonus.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree from a reputed University.