High-profile, trader-facing, front-office development role; Mission-critical trading system; Looking for excellent OO developer with strong analytical skills; Finance background NOT necessary; Excellent growth potential and remuneration
The candidate will be involved in the design and development of the firm’s front-office multiple assets classes in pricing, risk analytics platform (including equity, rates, credit, bonds, drvt).
A strong interest in learning about the business will contribute to the candidate’s success in the team. The position provides opportunities for interaction with many business users including traders, quants, sales as well as active engagement with other IT teams in the firm. Excellent communication skills are important.
The role requires someone who is self-motivated, quick-learning and comfortable working across numerous technologies, and who can take ownership of critical problems and work throughout the full project lifecycle from problem analysis to successful timely delivery of the solution.
– Strong software engineering, analytical and problem solving skills.
– 3-6+ years of experience in medium to large scale OO Development (Core Java, C++, C#)
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Energetic; Can-do attitude; Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
– Computer Science related Bachelor Degree from a reputable University. Strong Academic Grades.