Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for an expert in high-performance networking to join their regional team. The successful candidate will work closely with the local trading team and global engineering team to deliver cutting-edge trading network solutions for the region.
– Design and configure dynamic routing protocols.
– Manage specific market connectivity and acting as the single point of contact for coordination.
– Provide level 2/3 network support and act as a regional escalation point for complex network issues in Asia
– Working with internal clients to understand their requirements and translate them into technology solutions.
– Owning the delivery of a variety of concurrent projects in varying scale
– Handle interruptions gracefully to deal with time-sensitive issues
– Analyze network performance with NMS tools, scripting, and Wireshark
– Plan, document and lead network and collocation deployments
– Vendor management
– Extensive network engineering experience in the real-time market trading environment and setup.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Experience dealing with financial exchanges or brokers/banks is preferred
– Expert Network Skills with CCIE – Cisco iOS/NXOS and/or Arista EOS based.
– Strong skills in Network Protocols including Wireshark to access network performance.
– Exposure to Application Messaging bus including Solace messaging experience or other low latency messaging platform (Tibco, 29West, LLM, or proprietary)
– Linux Redhat / CentOS skills are required
– Deep understanding of monitoring a low latency high availability environment and understanding of the specificities of providing deterministic performance, with the use of Corvil and/or Arista Cloud Vision.
– BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or a similar field required.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/