My client, a leading financial institution is looking for a strong Network Project Manager to manage their Trading Network Infrastructure Projects. This person will be facilitating regional projects and managing internal team and vendors. Great career future and development.
– Manage multiple network and trading connection projects.
– Manage network projects with the technical design, project scope and planning.
– Work closely with network providers, network architecture team and engineering team to deliver the projects.
– Manage project’s budget, resources, timeline. Coordinate with team members and vendors on project plan and delivery.
– Work closely with senior management on project plan, goal alignment and status update.
– Provide technical consultation across the Trading Network Projects.
– Experience in Network Project Management. Candidate must have in-depth understanding of network infrastructure and technology.
– Demonstrable project management skills (planning, budgetary control etc.), Negotiations skills, good verbal /written communication skills
– Trading Network Systems experience is preferred.
– In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure services
– University degree in Computer Science or related fields
– PMP Certification is preferred
– Ability to take self-initiatives and provide leadership to high-performing teams
– Strong problem solving capabilities