My client, a leading investment bank is looking for a strong Network Operation / Project Manager to manage their Trading Network Infrastructure. This person will be facilitating regional projects and managing day-to-day operation. Great career future and development.
– Manage day-to-day operation works in the understanding and collaboration with the network team and business unit.
– Manage network and trading connection projects.
– Create execution plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to be delivered.
– Manage network projects with the technical design, project scope and planning.
– Work closely with network providers, network architecture team and engineering team to deliver the projects.
– Manage project’s budget, resources, timeline. Coordinate with team members and vendors on project plan and delivery.
– Work closely with senior management on project plan, goal alignment and status update.
– Provide technical consultation across the Trading Network Projects.
– Experience in Network Project Management. Candidate must have in-depth understanding of network infrastructure and technology.
– Demonstrable project management skills (planning, budgetary control etc.), Negotiations skills, good verbal /written communication skills.
– Ability to distill and present information to business community in non-technical terminology.
– Business analysis skills, with the ability to forecast implications and provide consultative recommendations and solutions .
– Trading Network Systems experience is preferred.
– University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
– PMP Certification is preferred.
– Ability to take self-initiatives and provide leadership to high-performing teams.