Our client, a leading investment bank with a regional and global presence, is looking for a Senior Trade Floor Support to work with the Traders across various exchanges. The selected candidates will be working on the Trading Floor supporting Trading Systems (OMS/EMS) applications. Great international environment.
– Provide daily trading support operations for Cash Equities Trading Desk of High Touch & Low Touch.
– Provide support across Trading Systems (OMS/EMS) applications.
– Manage Trader technical queries across the trading hours.
– Provide Pre-Trading Systems Check and monitor the system’s capacity and performance.
– Manage the production rollouts as well as software upgrades.
– Activity feedback production issues and suggestions to the development teams.
– Provide Trading Floor Incident Management.
– At least 5 years of experience in supporting Trading Applications (OMS/EMS) like Fidessa, GL OMS, Bloomberg OMS or any other in-house OMS.
– Experience in supporting traders.
– Knowledge in Cash Equities business in DMA/DSA, Agency, and Programme Trading environments.
– Knowledge and exposure to Asian Market Exchange rules, like HK, China Connect, JP, SG etc.
– Exposure to Trading Systems monitoring tools like KIBANA, Grafana, Logstash, Elastic Search, ITRS, etc
– Experience in Incident Management tools like ServiceNow.
– Proficiency in SQL and Store Procedures.
– Proficiency in Unix/Linux, Shell scripting, Perl.
– General Knowledge in FIX.
– Excellent Communication in English.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Finance.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)