Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Trade Floor IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a talented, young desktop / helpdesk professional to join a strong, tightly knit group in a technical and hands-on role.
– Provide world-class helpdesk/desk side support in a fast paced environment
– Provide 1st level support on hardware and software troubleshooting
– Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution
– Maintain close communication with senior management re: major incidents and reporting
– Excellent attitude and customer service mindset. This is a highly interactive role with end-users
– 3+ years relevant experience in a hands-on role
– SOLID experience in a fast-paced desktop support role:
• Support, troubleshoot, install, upgrade and roll-out infrastructure for a Windows environment (Windows Desktop, Active Directory, MS Exchange/Outlook/Lotus Notes, Mobile Devices, Microsoft Office, basic Bloomberg/Reuters) and PC/Printer/other hardware.
• Familiar with general IT Infrastructure: Firewall, Networks etc.
• Additional expertise in voice and video (Cisco, Avaya, trading turret/dealerboard)
– Good University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
– Good communication and presentation skills – fluency in English and Cantonese.
– Relevant certification in Microsoft (MCITP), support (ITIL) or networking (CCNA) would be very useful.
– Experience in providing IT support to Front Office users .
HK-BASED CANDIDATES ONLY
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV