Our client, a leading global bank, is looking for a Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong candidate to step up in a technical role facing the Front Office.
– Min 2 – 5 years’ experience in a hands-on role
– SOLID experience in Front-office support facing Traders, Portfolio Managers, Sales etc
– Support, troubleshoot, install, upgrade, and roll-out infrastructure for a Windows environment (Windows Desktop, Active Directory, Exchange, Blackberry & Smartphones, Outlook & MS Office)
– Market Data support experience with Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters
– Experience support Network infrastructure (Cisco routers / switches / firewalls), Telephony, automated PC & software deployment, or VBA would be a plus
– Good University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
– Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and Cantonese is a MUST
Hong Kong-based candidates highly preferred.