This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer in testing to a leading financial group to build their testing capabilities and architecture. You will be part of the cloud based technology team to drive the automation testing capabilities across the firm. You will be working with some of the exciting technology platforms. Senior position with great exposure.
– Act as the technical leader in developing testing tools, framework and architecture for the cloud based application development programme.
– Understand the software development team and come up with the best development framework and toolset which would be efficient across the whole development group.
– Design and develop the testing strategy across automated testing with web applications and backend API components.
– Design and build an automated testing solutions from front-end web application to backend API components.
– Explore and identify automation testing opportunity to improve the testing and QA process.
– Lead the testing tools development using Katalon, Selenium, Cucumber, Loadrunner, JMeter, Appium.
– Design automation test reports which effectively review the investigate failures.
– Evaluate software testing results and give recommendations to the development team.
– Review the existing testing capabilities and explore potential testing options including external vendors and resources.
– Ensure the testing engineers are using the toolsets in an effective way and bring necessary changes and improvement with feedbacks.
– At least 10 years of experience in software automation testing, with a background as software engineer.
– In-depth understanding of testing concepts including white box, black box, regression performance etc.
– Hands-on working experience in building testing environment using Katalon, Selenium, Cucumber, Loadrunner, JMeter, Appium etc.
– Experience in applying test automation approaches in web-based and mobile applications.
– Strong Software application architecture experience, in design an effective testing architecture framework.
– Development experience in Java / Java Script is preferred.
– Experience in design and developed automated test frameworks.
– Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle with expertise in QA processes and methodology, specifically in Agile and Continuous Integration.
– Working knowledge with Cloud based platform including Azure, AWS or GCP is preferred.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
– Bachelor degree from a reputed University
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/