Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a telecommunications vendor management and service manager to manage their APAC mobile and telecommunications service. Selected candidate will be looking after the telecommunications service providers and partners across the APAC region.
– Manage day to day interactions and relationship with regional mobile telco service vendors.
– Work with the business and sourcing team to understand requirements and negotiate with regional carrier on contracts.
– Oversee administration of mobile inventory, billing and reporting.
– Interact with business units and stakeholders on mobile product offering, spending, understand business requirements and implement new policies and process.
– Manage mobile provisioning policies and process.
– At least 5 years experience of Telecommunications Vendor Management and Service Delivery management. Candidate with financial and banking background is highly preferred.
– Good knowledge of wireless service agreement, financial arrangement, and service guidelines.
– Extensive experience working with telecommunication suppliers and vendors.
– Great customer service skills, client-focused mindset and attitude to work and negotiate with senior business users.
– Good knowledge of wireless devices and technology including Mobile and Blackberry.
– Experience in using reporting function in MS Office, including Excel formula and charts.
– Excellent communications skill in English. Great personality to work with senior stakeholders.
– Good Communication skill and interpersonal skill.