Our client, a leading telecommunication service provider, is looking for a telecommunications service manager to work closely with a global investment bank. Selected candidate will be looking after the telecommunications service across the APAC region.
– Act as a central point of communications with regional telecommunication operators and carriers.
– Work closely with senior management and stakeholders on services change and management.
– Provide monthly reports and journals to senior management.
– Provide high level customer services to the client’s internal users.
– Maintain and design the workflow process.
– 3 – 5 years experience of Telecommunications and Wireless devices support and management.
– Candidates from a telecommunications carriers and operators background is highly preferred.
– Good knowledge of wireless service agreement, financial arrangement, and service guidelines.
– Strong experience and knowledge on business workflow management.
– Experience in working with senior management.
– Good knowledge of wireless devices and technology including Mobile and Blackberry.
– Strong Experience in using reporting function in MS Office, including Excel formula and charts.
– Excellent communications skill in English, you will be working in a global environment.
– Good Communication skill and interpersonal skill.