Our client, a leading bank globally, is looking for a strong Technology Manager with strong business acumen to manage their upcoming technology transition and implementation projects. It is a multi years projects across the whole APAC region. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Manage the business relationship with all the major stakeholders in Asia. Partner with the stakeholders and drive technology decisions where it is aligning with the firm strategy and long term goals.
– Work with the technology team in Asia for all the technology deliverable, manage the end to end technology implementation and delivery.
– Assist the team on developing business and technology solutions across cost, quality, innovation etc.
– Plan and deliver structured project plan, timeline and budget for the technology delivery.
– Manage the technology transition and work with the business to ensure a smooth migration.
– A broad technology knowledge across different range of applications and infrastructure.
– Extensive enterprise technology project management experience.
– Experience in technology migration, integration or expansion projects with sophisticated technology deliverables.
– Strong project management skills across large scales project planning, resources management and budgeting.
– Excellent stakeholders management skills.
– Experience in regional / global level projects, working with technology teams in different geographic locations.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Banking or Financial Institution experience is a must.
– Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).