My client, a leading investment bank is looking for an experienced Technology Service Manager for their Hong Kong office. The selected candidate would be leading a sizable team to provide high quality IT service to the front office. Great remuneration and benefit.
– Maintain Technology stability, service and availability of technology systems across the Sales and Trading Environment.
– Maintain the support, projects, procurement, changes management, training of the technology environment.
– Manage and communicate service outages, scheduled downtimes, project, upgrades and operational events between users and technology team.
– Build and maintain relationships with internal clients, key business managers and stakeholders in Hong Kong office and APAC region.
– Managing technology service under ITIL framework. Responsible for people management and training management for the team.
– Maintain and review service level requirements (SLA / KPIs) with various clients and business teams.
– Manage projects on service upgrade, migration and implementation etc.
– Extensive experience in technology service delivery area, ideally in a leading investment bank.
– Great personality and people skill. Excellent Communications skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
– Proven track record in managing support operations.
– A good track record and experience of managing SLA and service delivery.
– Good mindset of compliance and IT Security.
– Comprehensive knowledge of Windows OS, Sales and Trading Applications, and Unix / Linux OS.
– Experience in Market Data Products, e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters.
– Equity and Fixed Income knowledge is preferred.
– ITIL Certification.
– Great team leadership skills in bringing a service oriented attitude to the technology team.