My client, a Prestigious Professional Services Firm is looking for a strong experienced Desktop Service Manager for their Hong Kong office. The selected candidate would be leading a sizable team to provide high quality IT service to internal client. Great remuneration and benefit.
– Responsible for leading a sizable desktop support team on Windows PC, Mobile, Remote Services, Hardward, Desktop Software etc.
– Build and maintain relationships with internal clients, key business managers and stakeholders in Hong Kong office and APAC region.
– Managing support team under ITIL framework. Responsible for staff management and training management for the team.
– Maintain and review service level requirements (SLA / KPIs) with various clients and business teams.
– Manage team budget and resources, working with senior management on planning and reporting on IT prospective.
– Manage projects on service upgrade, migration and implementation etc.
– Define and maintain technology policy and procedures across the firm.
– At least 10 years experience in technology service delivery position, with at least 4 years experience in team managing position.
– Great personality and people skill. Excellent Communications skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– ITIL certification is a must and able to prove skills and experience in this area.
– A good track record and experience of managing SLA and service delivery.
– Great team leadership skills in bringing a service oriented attitude to the technology team.
– Experience in managing financial and budgets across the technology team would be a great plus.