Exciting opportunity for a top-caliber Trading Systems Implementation Consultant to join one of the market leading software providers for top Securities firms/Brokerages and Investment Banks.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
– Client facing role analyzing business requirements, producing technical documentation/design and hands-on implementation of software like Charles River
– Business functional knowledge on investment accounting, trade processing, hedge fund accounting, and trading workflow is very important
– At least 4 years experience Front to Back implementation/integration experience in Charles River, Beauchamp, Portia, or Sungard products
– Technical background in SQL/Windows/Unix is a plus
– Candidate must have excellent communication skills, be self-sufficient, accountable, and able to manage difficult situations professionally and productively
– Occasional travel may also be required
HK-based candidates highly preferred.
Please state your current and expected salary on the cover letter or the CV.