We are working with multiple clients including investment banks, buy-side, and financial institutions on their technical support engineer positions. Selected candidates will be working in prestige financial firms to provide desktop technical support for internal users. Great opportunity to join leading financial firms in the industry.
– Provide world-class helpdesk support to a diverse and multicultural user base.
– Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution.
– Maintain close communication with team lead and senior management re: major incidents and reporting.
– Excellent attitude and customer service mindset. This is a highly interactive role with end-users.
– At least 2 years’ experience in a hands-on helpdesk role:
• Windows XP – Windows 7, Outlook, Microsoft Office
• Active Directory & Email (Exchange) administration: access and permissions
• Additional expertise supporting handhelds (Blackberry, iPhone), networking and Citrix a definite advantage
– Experience in a user-facing role highly desired: end user training, advice and guidance.
– University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
– Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin). Experience with Chinese input & ENG-CHN dictionaries/tools a definite advantage.
Please clearly state your experience, the technologies and tolls you have used/supported in your resume.