Our client, a fast-growing Fintech Group, is looking for Technical Product Managers in the banking domain to build their next generation banking services. The selected candidate will be part of their latest digital banking products and development across the region. You will be working with some of the most brilliant minds in technology and financial services in Asia.
-Act as a Technical Product Owner with one of the following domains:
— Payment and Transfers
— Regulatory Reporting
— AML Systems
— IT Compliance
— Tech Risk
– Work with the business partners including technology, operations, and legal to develop strategic and tactical solutions to achieve business growth objectives.
– Define and establish project scope and business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow. Provide recommendations on process enhancements and systems upgrades.
– Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
– Provide technical leadership with local and offshore development teams on Agile development delivery.
– Lead the project with end-to-end management across initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
– Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
– Provide technical direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, act as an escalation point when required.
– Proven technical experience in managing and delivering delivery projects in the retail / digital banking space.
– Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities across different geographies and cultures.
– Retail Banking technology experience is a must.
– Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Strong strategic vision and leadership.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to think outside the box. Keep on challenging the existing status quo to provide better technology solutions.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) communications essential.
– University graduate with a Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)