A leading investment bank is seeking a highly Technical HR Business Partner to provide reporting, process management and analytic support and advisory on key talent management processes.
– Work as a Technical HR Business Partner, providing extensive HR analytical solutions and strategy to the business
– Design and project manage key talent management processes, such as, performance reviews, year-end compensation, promotions, succession planning
– Perform analysis and reporting on compensation, headcount, attrition, diversity etc.
– Design and implement best practice processes and metrics
– Work closely with the Generalists in the division, as well as other divisionally aligned Generalists to ensure consistency across – HR related transactions, projects and initiatives
– Bachelor’s degree in analytical/numerical field (Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics etc)
– 2 – 5 years of HR experience, preferably within banking industry
– Experience in Reporting / Compensation & Benefits / Data Analysis
– Strong analytical skills for in-depth analysis of compensation data
– Strong technical proficiency with Excel (V-lookup, pivot tables), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and web applications
– Detail oriented with highly developed client services skills
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Ability to liaise and influence at all levels
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal