It is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prominent Pension Trustees in Hong Kong, the selected candidate will be leading their technology development group with various new initiatives in the Digital, Data space along with the new eMPF platform. This role works closely with senior IT management and business leaders. Great opportunity and challenge.
– Manage the Core MPF / Pension platform across development, implementations, and support.
– Manage technology integration with the development of new digital and data platforms as well as the eMPF system.
– Manage and formulate system roadmap, solution design, and enterprise architecture to support business vision.
– Lead a technology team of highly skilled developers, BAs, and QAs. Retain high team morale and provide solid career development to the team.
– Manage the technology design and development across Front to Back. Manage database structures and design.
– Work with various IT teams including Security, Infra & Cloud, Operations, and Architecture in aligning the application solutions.
– Manage offshore development resources which fulfill expectations and demands.
– Manage production support to ensure smooth operation and availability.
– Build a strong relationship with the business stakeholders and provide regular updates and collaborations on ongoing technology changes.
– Sounds technical experience in managing key MPF / Pension technology platforms.
– Technology team management experience with a strong proven system development track record.
– Experience in managing enterprise-level technologies. Experience with integrating innovative technology with existing platforms is highly preferred.
– Hands-on experience with Java, Cloud, and Oracle technology.
– Solid application architecture, and solution architecture knowledge.
– Strong personality and character to engage and influence both IT and business communities.
– Hands-on experience in managing legacy technology and architecture.
– Excellent communications skill in Cantonese / Mandarin and English to lead local development.
– Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)